Contoh Biodata Bhs Inggris

Contoh Biodata Bhs Inggris

Me and my family

My name is ________. I am a handsome boy. I was born in  _____. I am a university student in Islamic university “_______” _______My hoby is playing football. My favorite foods are noodles and omelette. And my favorite drink is coffee.
I live with my family. They are father, mother, grandmother, and sister. I am the last child. My father’s name is __________. He is farmer. My father is strong boy. He is from _____. But he passed away when I was studying in Islamic boarding school. My mother’s name is _____. Now,she is single parent. She works hard to my family. I love my mother full.
            Ehm I will tell about my sister. My sister is beautiful girl. She is ________. She is 24 years old. She is teacher in elementary school. She will marry nextmonth.
            I am happy live with them.


My hobby

My hoby is playing football. I like it because our body can be health. I play football every afternoon with my friends in soccer field. My favorite team is intermilan. Myparents always give me to become player football.

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 komentar:

  1. Makasih, bagus banget nih. ijin copas gan.

Poskan Komentar